check out all the public funding options available below
SMEs grant search engine in Madrid (Ministry of Industry)
You can access this search engine by clicking on the link below (content in Spanish). You can search by various sectors, such as Agriculture, Water, Culture and Communication, Tourism, Transport, Energy… and many more!
UPDATED GUIDE FOR GRANTS AND INCENTIVES TO STIMULATE THE CREATION OF SMES
This guide updates itself automatically and contains all the grants and incentives to stimulate the creation and growth of SMEs in Spain, as planned by the National, Autonomous Community and Local governments, as well as other public institutions.
(Empresa Nacional De Inovación SA) offers different funding services for entrepreneurs:
- Young entrepreneurs (younger than 40 years old)
- Entrepreneurs with a distinctive SME
- Funding to make your SME global and more competitive
- Digital Agenda – Funding project to promote the creation of ideas related to technology
Capital investment initiative by Banco Sabadell that selects ten digital startups from Spain.
Vitamin K is a venture capital fund organization that invests in technology and Internet companies during their early stages.
C/ de La Botánica 4, 28028 Madrid
+34 91 561 3719
Financial bureau to support the creation of innovative startups.
C/ de Jorge Juan, 30, 28001 Madrid
915 77 72 70
The Foundation offers funding via its local partner network, a service advice and microloans thanks to their partners Kutxa and Popular banks.
Calle Serrano 136, 28006 Madrid, España
+34 913 698 128
- Red de Inversores Privados y Family Offices: Its function is to facilitate the contact between entrepreneurs that look for funding and investors looking for investment opportunities.
- Business Angels Network madri+d: This network is focused on tech projects on their early stages.
- Esade Ban: Network created by Club Emprendedores e Inversores ESADE Alumni.
- Keiretsu Forum: Biggest international network of private investors. In Spain it is promoted by the Caixa, EOI y and Commerce Chambers.
- IE Business School entrepreneurship: The Venture Days is the investment forum of IE. It is focused on the best thesis projects of alumni.
- Asociación Española de Business Angels Networks